- Integrated Learning-Living Communities
- List of ILLCs
- Building Communities for Social Justice
- Business & Marianist Values
- Core: Human Values in a Pluralistic Culture
- Curiosity in the Classroom
- Sustainability, Energy & the Environment
- Women in Science & Engineering
- Writing & the Arts
- Commitment to Community
- Contact Us
Writing & the Arts
Mix the arts into your life. Welcoming students from majors across the University, this community offers specially designed courses with a focus on the visual and performing arts. Courses are taught at ArtStreet, so you can pick up a sandwich and smoothie before class. You'll also attend performances and exhibits in the Dayton area, including music, dance, art and theatre. Develop your senses and imagination through readings, research and writing.
Students: Open to all students unless restricted by major
ILLC Coordinators: Molly Keane-Sexton
ILLC Faculty: Molly Keane-Sexton
Residence: Founders Hall
Shared Courses: ENG 100 (Writing Seminar I) during the Fall 2014 semester.
Graduation Requirements: This course meets a graduation requirement.
- Attend the University of Dayton's ArtsLIVE events.
- Work closely with the visiting artist-in-residence program and the departments of Music and Art and Design, the Theatre Program, the greater Dayton arts community, and the Living-Learning community at ArtStreet.